Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 11 EOC: Final Evaluation


My time spent throughout this class has been a positive learning experience. I feel that I have gained a much broader perspective on the advertising industry. I have learned many new aspects about advertising including the objectives, elements, careers, and methods in advertising. I also learned about a variety of successful advertising agencies. Since taking this class, I find myself paying closer attention to advertisements that I see. I’ve begun analyzing and critiquing commercials in my head and sometimes even aloud. This class will help me in both my career, and as a consumer.
Learning all about the world of advertising has made me interested in pursuing it as a career, or incorporating it into whatever I end up in.  I enjoyed coming up with my own advertising campaign as a final project. Advertising is a field that allows for creativity and expression of ideas. I typically enjoy brainstorming and coming up with creative ideas; I sure couldn’t complain if I was getting paid for it too. The assignments and content of this course have helped me gain the knowledge I need to grow in my career path, no matter what it may be.
Throughout this course I have turned in all my assignments on time, and gotten them done according to the criteria. I filled my blogs with valuable content, which expressed my understanding of the objectives. I paid attention to the lectures and participated when appropriate. Aside from missing one class period (week 8) I fulfilled my duties as a student in this course. I followed all of the criteria for the final project and am proud of how it turned out. In order to reflect my efforts and work quality, I believe the letter grade I deserve is an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment