Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Week One EOC: My Voice

Fashion is a form of expression that nothing else can compare to. Fashion is art. We see fashion every day, everywhere, on everyone. Fashion expresses our personalities, even our mood; it is creative, artistic, and always changing. In this day and age one of the most important ways of marketing is your image. To be able to be taken seriously has a lot to with how you dress and present yourself. Image is everything, and first impressions are the key to having good business and personal relationships.

 The ever changing fashion industry is something I have discovered to be one of my true loves. With my short attention span, and out of the box ways of looking at life, fashion is the perfect subject for me study. I get a rush from designing, fashion history, putting together outfits, shopping, even just looking at and talking about trends.

From a young age I have had a passion for the beauty industry. There is something about making a person feel beautiful that is so rewarding. Makeup is another true love of mine and I find that makeup and fashion easily go hand and hand. I love learning about the different marketing strategies in order to succeed in my future career -whatever that may be - I know I am on the right track. I cannot wait to find just where it is that I belong in order to use my passions and talents to make a life for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment